Sunday 18 November 2012

Apple & Spice Listed in Woman & Home and Sainsbury's Best Blogs

Earlier this week I received some unexpected and exciting news. Woman & Home magazine have put together a list of their ‘100 Best Food Blogs’ and I was delighted to learn that Apple & Spice has been included in the list!

They have arranged the blogs into categories – baked, local produce, special diet etc and I’ve been included in the Vegetarian/Gluten Free section! Click here for the link to their full list.

The Special Diet section is the last on the list so my blog is number 99, but if you click to view the blogs backwards ‘previous’ rather than forward ‘next’ you get to my bit very quickly. I’m thrilled to be included! Here’s a screen shot of my listing.


I also found out this week that I have been listed on Sainsbury’s ‘Blogs we Love’ site. Hurrah! Click here to see Sainsbury’s blog list. They have arranged their list alphabetically. Here is a screen shot of my listing on their site.

Both Woman & Home and Sainsbury’s have chosen a wonderful selection of blogs. Some I was already aware of and read myself and others I am only just discovering. I feel honoured to be included amongst them. Do take a look and see what new blogs you discover.

7 comments:

Chele said...

Very well deserved. Congratulations ;0)

Unknown said...

it's great to be in such fine company... well done... and well deserved x

The Caked Crusader said...

Well done - I'm proud to be included too!

Unknown said...

Whoo Hoo! Congrats Katie :)

Paloma said...

So Proud of you! Like others have said: Well deserved! ;)

Cynky said...

Katie, you are at the top of my Blog list. I love your posts. I'm making your waffle recipe several times a week, and just 2 days ago I made your Christmas cake, my only addition was 25 gr of toasted flaked almonds.

I'm going to enjoy looking through the other blogs mentioned in the two lists.

Congratulations and hope you are settling in Sheffield.

Cynthia (Swindon)

Anonymous said...

good job . chicago has gotten better and better chef tommy